Help build the World Subjectrights Foundation
You can help build the World Subjectrights Foundation:
- If you're a laywer, or well versed in the law, you can volunteer to
read some of our forms and offer some comments and
constructive criticism (email comments on forms to username: mann,
- If you're well versed in another language, you can volunteer to translate
Subjectrights documents (especially the forms) into
- If you're a photographer, or videographer, you can participate in
Global Accountability Theatre.
- Anyone can help by simply using Subjectright (S) instead of
To declare a picture of yourself as Subjectright (denoted as
circle S, or ``S'' in parentheses), insert a designation of the form:
Subjectright (S) by __________ (insert your name as name of the
person appearing in picture).
is an example of an article containing material protected by
- If you're politically involved, you can help by getting the Subjectrights
treaty ratified in your member country. The more member countries that
acknowledge Subjectrights as law, the more difficult it is for
perpetrators of THEFT of Subjectright matter.