Leonardo is the leading scholarly peer-reviewed journal
of art, science, and technology, and is named in honor of
Leonardo da Vinci who is considered by many to be the world's best
engineer of all time.
Here are some of the articles I've published in LEONARDO:
- Steve Mann, ``"Reflectionism" and "Diffusionism":
New Tactics for Deconstructing the Video Surveillance Superhighway''
Volume 31, Issue 2 / April 1998, pp 93-102
and more recently available
in PDF (Proprietary Document Format).
- Steve Mann, ``DECON2: Algorithms for Emergency Preparedness'',
to appear in, Leonardo, 36(4), August 2003, pp. 285-290,
confirmation letter received 2002,
Published now, cached in
- Steve Mann, ``Intelligent fixtures and systems'',
ISAST LEONARDO, Vol. 36, No. 3, pp. 199-210, June 2003.
- Steve Mann, ``Existential Technology'',
Leonardo 36(1), 2003, pp19-26.
(This article was given the 2004 Leonardo
Award for Excellence.)
- Steve Mann, ``Telematic Tubs Against Terror:
Immersive Interactive Media of the Post-Cyborg Age''
Leonardo, 37(5), pp 372-374, 2004. Cached in